American Barn - Laminate (with Steel/Timber-clad Framework)
Horse barns or American barns as they often called are a convenient solution for providing accommodation for your horses.
The Cheval Liberté 'Laminate' barn has a modular design enabling an unlimited number of bays to be assembled, each comprised of two stalls. The barns are supplied with large, double sliding doors. The galvanized steel framework on this particular model is clad in timber to give the appearance of the building being an all-wood construction.
Barn Type 50 - Tanalised pine, 40mm thick
Barn Type 70 - Tanalised pine, 65mm thick
- Exterior solid wood horizontal boards, planed, grooved, tanalised pine
- Posts - galvanized steel, clad with timber
Standard Internal Installation
- Stalls: 3.0 x 3.0 metres with sliding door, type 50 frontages
Partitions: the choice of timber panels top and bottom or timber at bottom and vertical bars at top
- Covered central alley: 3.0 metres wide
- Framework: galvanized steel, clad with timber
- Roof: grey or coloured fibro cement with translucent roof panels, one per bay on both sides
- Doors: double sliding doors to front and rear
- Stalls at 3.5 x 3.5 metres
- 'Prestige' interior installation
- Exterior shutters
- Clock tower (included for installations of 6 stalls or more)
- Isolating Roof 100mm (for insulation)
- Roof Insulation - Rockwool 100 + 'agglomerate' 19mm Damp proof, or Rockwool 100 + 'agglomerate' 19mm (Rockwool installations include 2 translucent panels in each stall)
Delivery and assembly
- Dependent upon the specification. Please contact us for a free quotation
IMPORTANT NOTE: All product prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Available direct from our distribution centre in North Wales. Delivery can be arranged throughout Ireland. Prices quoted EXCLUDE VAT and are subject to a delivery charge. Please contact us for confirmation of the price inclusive of delivery before placing your order.