American Barn - "Manoir" Type 50
Now available for delivery throughout Ireland, Cheval Liberté horse barns or American barn stables are a convenient solution for providing accommodation for your horses.
'The Manoir' barn is (like the Laminate Barn) a modular design enabling you to have an unlimited number of bays, each comprising two stalls for your horses. The barns are supplied with large, double sliding doors as both ends and have the added advantages of sheltered areas along both sides.
Windows and shutters are available for the stable areas - ideal for inspecting your horses in comfort. Other options are a 3m covered area at one end, and a clock tower, as shown in the picture.
- Interior and exterior vertical solid wood boards, planed, grooved, oak or tanalised pine, with a generous 44mm thickness
- Framework in 50mm steel with hot-dip galvanized or polyester painted finish
- 500mm overhang on eaves
- Internal Installation
- Stalls: 3.0 x 3.0 metres with sliding door, type 50 frontages. (Also available at larger sizes. See table below)
- Partitions: the choice of timber panels top and bottom or timber at bottom and vertical bars at top
- Covered central alley: 3.0 metres wide
- Roof: grey or coloured fibro cement with translucent roof panels, one per bay on both sides
- Main doors: double sliding doors to front and rear
- Small windows and shutters with a 'Roman Arch'
- 3 metre front shelter
- Clock tower
Delivery and Assembly
Dependent upon the specification. Please contact us for a free quotation for delivery and assembly of your Manoir American Barn.
Manoir American Barns - high quality stable accommodation for your horses and many practical features for you!
Please contact us for details of painting on galvanized steel
IMPORTANT NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Available direct from our distribution centre in North Wales. Delivery can be arranged throughout the UK and Ireland.